The Andes 800 offers similar warmth to the Expedition range, in a more performance orientated shape, maximising warmth-to-weight and reducing pack size.
With 800g of high quality 800FP European Goose Down, the Andes 800 is designed for use up to 8000m altitude or on exposed belays, in temperatures as low as -22°C. Styled in a ‘mummy shape’ to reduce pack size, the Andes 800 uses a combination of high quality Pertex® inner and outer fabrics to provide increased durability and windproof.
Key features include longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration, chest baffles with internal Flowgate® technology and anti-snag webbing tape throughout.
- Standard size
- Down fill weight: 800g (28.2oz)
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internal Flowgate® technology to control down
- Face baffle for improved hood fit
- Mummy shape
- Longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Max user height: 195cm (76.8” / 6ft4)
- Shoulder width: 75cm (29.5”)
- Hip width: 57cm (22.5”)
- Foot width: 41cm (16”)
- Rab® Sleep Limit: -22°C (-8°F)
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Pertex® Microlight inner fabric
- Pertex® Endurance inner fabric in hood and foot
- 800FP European Goose Down
- The Andes range of sleeping bags are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Approx. weight: 1410g (Standard)