Moisture resistant, medium weight Rab
down sleeping bag with a warm European down filling.
The Alpine Pro 400
features a Pertex & reg; outer fabric. Quantum Pro
with great resistance to abrasion and lightness, as well as water repellency. As an interior fabric, it has been made with Ripstop nylon that provides breathability. This set offers a good balance between comfort, weight and warmth.
Add a warm 650 fill power
European duck feather filling with Nikwax
hydrophobic treatment to improve the feather's moisture repellency and improve performance.
It incorporates an internal pocket, ¾ YKK main zipper with interior deflector, hood drawstring and trapezoidal design to eliminate cold spots. Simple details that ensure that this model is a sleeping bag with an optimal quality / price ratio.
- Pertex & reg; outer fabric Quantum Pro.
- Inner nylon ripstop fabric.
- 650 Fill Power filling of European feather.
- Water-repellent down treatment developed in collaboration with Nikwax & reg ;.
- RDS certificate.
- Mummy cut with ergonomic design.
- Wide foot area for added comfort.
- Inner collar and drawstring on the hood.
- Trapezoidal camera design.
- Compression sleeve.
- Storage bag.
- Approximate weight of 965 g.