New version of the Spider
, one of the lightest and most stable stoves on the market. Three words define this new model from the Primus
house: Stable, Compact and Light. for
The new support allows to put the new pans of the brand.
This stove has a well-planned construction for mountain use, and is used with mixed butane / propane fuel that achieves better performance at low temperatures. Butane needs to go from a liquid to a gaseous state (necessary for combustion) an ambient temperature of 0 ºC, while propane can evaporate down to -43 ºC. The mixture of both provides the pressure and adequate combustion to improve its performance at low temperatures.
- Great stability of the burner separated from the cartridge.
- Supported on three legs adaptable to the terrain.
- Includes nylon transport bag.
- Boiling time: 4.5 min. (1L of water at a temperature of 20º).
- Power: 2000 W.
- Measurements: 105 x 82 x 50 mm.
- Autonomy with a 230g cartridge: 119 min.
- Manual ignition. (Does not include piezoelectric).
- Does not include fuel bottle.
- Approximate weight 200 g.