bindings by Plum
for ski touring. It is a light hold, 150 g. The heel counter does not have the possibility of regulation. They can be used with blades by installing the removable base for this purpose, in this way we can decide when to use them.
It is designed to be a versatile binding, which responds well to different snow scenarios or use, and all this while maintaining a very contained weight.
- Made of aluminum.
- Front locking plate that can be operated even with gloves.
- 1 rise height of 36 mm.
- Allows the use of blades.
- You can't put on brakes.
- It does not comply with the DIN standard.
- Front and side one DIN equivalent to 8 not adjustable.
- Approximate weight of 300 g per pair.