Designed with competitors and skiers in mind looking to improve safety with an adjustable side DIN. The Oazo
is a hybrid between the R170 and the Wepa, seeking to combine performance and comfort. The front release is set at 8, while the side release can be adjusted between 4 and 10.
The two-lift system is comfortable to put on with the cane. It also has the technology & quot; Too Facile & quot; made of Plum
, which allows a quick passage thanks to the proximity of the pins.
Weighing only 200 grams per fixture, it incorporates a 20mm adjustable plate (approximately 3 sizes) and blade slot.
- Made of aluminum.
- Front locking plate that can be operated even with gloves.
- 3 heights of rise. 0 mm, 40 mm and 53 mm.
- Allows the use of blades.
- 20mm adjustment plate on the heel (3 sizes).
- Brakes cannot be put on.
- Fixed front DIN 8.
- DIN side adjustable from 4-10.
- Approximate weight of 400 g per pair.