High-performance arva from the Pieps
brand. It allows the search for victims and to be located in the event of an avalanche. The Pro BT
is a wide circular range model for fast and accurate signal detection. It has three antennas and two exploration modes, the normal
exploration that gives us an approximate overview of the burial situation and the detailed
exploration that shows us the direction and the distance of each victim, allowing us to select victim by victim.
In addition, it allows the option of using the arva in analog mode for specific search strategies. It incorporates the extended group check system, which allows you to see the frequency, pulse and period. This mode is recommended for testing analog devices of an antenna.
- 3 antennas.
- Possibility of switching from digital to analog mode.
- Maximum range of 60 meters.
- Transmission frequency at 457 kHz.
- Works with 3 AAA batteries.
- 600 hour battery life.
- Dimensions: 118 x 76 x 29 mm.
- Vibration in received signals.
- Integrated inclinometer.
- Browse function.
- Automatic switch from search mode to transmit mode if the transmitter does not move for a certain time.
- Scan function to have an overview of all buried devices within the detectable range.
- Victim selection mode. The 3 closest victims are indicated.
- Receiver for the TX600 Support.
- Check the correct functioning of the arva of the other members.
- Advanced group checking mode.
- Device management via Bluetooth.
- Piep transport system for the Arva.
- Approximate weight of 230 g.