Carabiner designed for use at the end of a progression lanyard. Ideal for adventure parks or with an energy absorber & lanyard for via ferrata.
The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK carabiner has an ergonomic design and automatic locking system facilitate manipulations when passing intermediate anchors. The wide opening and the Keylock system allow the carabiner to be easily connected.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard
- Facilitates manipulations when passing intermediate anchors
- Ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use. It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- Wide opening for easy connection of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Simplified inspection
- H profile protects markings from abrasion
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- Major axis strength: 25 kN.
- Open gate strength: 8 kN.
- Minor axis strength: 10 kN.
- Gate opening: 25 mm
- Approx. weight: 100 g.
- CE EN 362 y EN 12275 tipo K/B, UIAA.