The Vertex St
helmet is designed to protect the head from bumps and falling objects. Its non-ventilated casing ensures protection against electrical hazards and molten metal splashes. Its six-point textile harness offers comfortable support
and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the head contour while keeping the helmet centered on the head.
The Vertex St
is designed to integrate
optimally protective earmuffs
, a Vizir-specific protection shield
or a headlamp
from the Pixa range.
Complies with the impact protection requirements of the EN 397 standard and the EN 12492 standard.
Meets the electrical insulation requirements of EN 397 and EN 50365.
Complies with the optional requirements of EN 397 regarding molten metal splashes, lateral deformation and use at low temperatures.
The chinstrap meets the requirements of EN 397 designed to limit the risk of strangulation (resistance less than 25 daN).
- Material made of ABS, polyamide, polycarbonate, high tenacity polyester and polyethylene.
- Shock absorption is achieved by deformation of the shell.
- Protection against electrical hazards and molten metal splashes thanks to the closed housing.
- Limitation of the risk of strangulation thanks to the chinstrap designed to detach in the event of being caught (resistance less than 25 daN).>
- Six-point textile harness that adapts perfectly to the shape of the head.
- CenterFit system to regulate the contour that ensures the centering of the helmet on the head and optimal support.
- It is served with two padding of different thickness for the contour of the head.
- Possibility of incorporating the Pixa or Ultra Vario headlamp (front and rear slots), the Vizir, Vizir Shadow or Vizen protection screen (side fixing holes) and the protection earmuffs (side slots).
- Size: 53 & # 8722; 63 cm.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 455 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 397 and EN 50365.