Adjustable support piece for classic and technical mountaineering ice axes.
The TRIGREST is a removable support piece to improve the grip of an ice ax without a handle. Placed on the handle, its height adjustment is done quickly and without tools. The position on the upper part allows the ice ax to be used without disturbing it in the driving position.
- Hand holding the ice ax reinforced during technical steps.
- Quick adjustment without tool by means of a simple lever.
- Placement in the upper part, under the head of the ice ax, without disturbing it to be used as an ice ax-cane.
- Compatible with Ride, Glacier, Glacier Literide, Summit, Sum & # 39; Tec and Gully ice axes.
- Materials: polyamide and steel.
- Reference: U016AA00
- Weight 15 g.
- Sold individually.