Ultralight and compact blocker ideal for use in any rescue, climbing, caving and mountaineering situation. An indispensable, multipurpose, efficient and reliable tool.
This renewal of Tibloc
incorporates two new features compared to previous versions. A plastic plate has been incorporated in the upper part that allows the carabiner to be released and locked automatically. On the other hand, they have grooved the toothed cam to evacuate impurities and optimize the operation of the blocker in case of mud or ice on the rope.
- Material in chromed steel.
- Very compact and light.
- Versatile: rope ascent, non-return on hoists.
- With slanted teeth and evacuation slot, it works even with muddy or icy ropes.
- Hole to pass the cord and not lose the device.
- It is used with a safety carabiner with an oval or round section from 10 to 12 mm (such as Am & # 39; D, Attache or William by Petzl carabiners).
- For a single rope from 8 to 11 mm in diameter.
- Regulations: CE EN 567 and UIAA.
- Approximate weight of 35 g.