Double rope of 8.5 mm.
in diameter designed for climbs of various lengths. Lightweight, UltraSonic Finish and ClimbReady treatments increase longevity and performance. It is a multipurpose rope that can be used in double or twin on rock.
Its diameter facilitates handling while reducing weight to result in a very light rope, ideal for technical activities. Thanks to the thickness of the cover, its flexibility and durability, it facilitates the use with belay devices.
It has the UltraSonic Finish
finish at the ends of the rope, where the core and the sleeve are perfectly welded by ultrasound, increasing durability and preventing the end of the rope from opening.
This type of rope leaves the factory with ClimbReady
folding, which folds the rope in a specific way so that it is always ready to be used. When the user unpacks it in the first use, this type of folding avoids incorrect maneuvers, increasing longevity and preventing the rope from already curled in the first use.
Finally, the EverFlex
heat treatment stabilizes the threads and makes the rope more homogeneous, providing excellent grip with the hand and constant maneuverability over time.
The Tango 8.5 mm.
belongs to Petzl's new line of dynamic strings. They have been designed with the highest quality standards of the brand, with each one of them using the best current technologies, specifically conceived for the use that each alpinsta, mountaineer or climber is going to give them, so that they maintain all their benefits during their lives. useful rope.
- Special rope for multi-length itineraries: Use as a double or twin rope in rock.
- Longer longevity and ease of use in any condition thanks to the UltraSonic Finish treatment and ClimbReady folding.
- More effective belaying due to the Middle Mark marking the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvering and EverFlex treatment.
- Diameter: 8.5mm.
- Type of rope: double rope and twin rope.
- Percentage of the cover: 39%.
- Number of falls factor 1: 10 (double rope), 25 (twin rope).
- Static elongation: 8.5% (double rope), 7% (twin rope).
- Dynamic elongation: 31% (double rope), 30% (twin rope).
- Shock force: 6.6 kN (double rope), 9.9 kN (twin rope).
- Construction: 48 spindles.
- Materials: polyamide
- Length: 50 m.
- Certifications: CE EN 892 and UIAA.
- Weight per meter: 47g.