Women's harness for climbing in a climbing wall, on the wall and on large routes.
The SELENA harness adapts to the female morphology. Intended for sport climbing, the harness is comfortable for climbing on the climbing wall and on the wall. The elastic leg loops stay snug, and the flexible, narrower belt at the front provides great freedom of movement. The four gear loops offer enough space to carry the necessary equipment.
- Materials: polyamide, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum and high-density polyethylene.
- Adapted to the morphology of women, more curvature in the belt to better support the lumbar area.
- Padded belt and leg loops.
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction that allows an excellent load distribution.
- Flexible and thinner belt in front.
- Two rigid front gear loops to facilitate looping and unclipping the straps.
- Two flexible rear gear loops that carry the gear forward and are compatible with wearing the backpack.
- A rear ring for accessories such as the magnesium bag, footwear, maillon, lifting rope ...
- Certifications: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA.
- Size XS, waist (65-71 cm), leg (48-53 cm).
- Size S, waist (71-77 cm), leg (52-57 cm).
- Size M, waist (77-84 cm), leg (55-60 cm).
- Size L, waist (84-92 cm), leg (57-62 cm).
- Approximate weight of 390 g in size S.