harness from the Petzl
brand is ideal for sport climbing, long routes and climbing walls. Its ENDOFRAME Technology
construction provides an excellent distribution of the load, between the waist and the thighs, to ensure maximum comfort.
The elastic leg loops fit perfectly to the body, facilitating comfort in falls or while suspended, without restricting movement during climbing.
The tie points are made of high tenacity polyethylene to improve the rope's resistance to friction. Made of breathable and padded material for long days in summer.
- Polyester on the support surfaces, which wicks sweat quickly, facilitating perspiration and quick drying.
- Perforated foam on the waist and legs, for greater breathability.
- Elastic legs, they are perfectly adapted to the legs, without limiting movement.
- Four flexible gear loops.
- Rear buckle for the lifting rope.
- Detachable back elastics.
- Certifications: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Approximate weight of 385 g (size S).
- Size S, waist 71 & # 8722; 77 cm, leg 48 & # 8722; 53 cm.
- Size M, waist 77 & # 8722; 84 cm, leg 52 & # 8722; 57 cm.
- Size L, waist 84 & # 8722; 92 cm, leg 55 & # 8722; 60 cm.
- Size XL, waist 92 & # 8722; 100 cm, leg 57 & # 8722; 62 cm.