carabiner pulley with screw closure system, can be used to minimize friction on the work rope, preserving its ease of installation. It can also be used to install turnouts. The H-shape of the carabiner profile ensures a better strength / lightness ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
The trigger is located on the opposite side of the pulley to facilitate installation on anchors and devices.
- Made with aluminum.
- Roller with sealed ball bearings for excellent performance.
- Minimum rope diameter of 7 mm.
- Maximum rope diameter of 13 mm.
- 18mm sheave diameter.
- Maximum working load of 2x2 = 4 kN.
- 85% yield.
- Axis resistance greater than 20 kN.
- Shaft resistance less than 8 kN.
- Resistance with the gate open of 7 kN.
- 21 mm opening.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 105 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, CE EN 12275, CE EN 12278 and EAC.