The carabiner pulley with the Triact-Lock
locking system can be used to minimize friction on the work rope, preserving its ease of installation. It can also be used to install turnouts. The H-shape of the carabiner profile ensures a better strength / lightness ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
Not compatible with the ascension fist. The non-locking version is intended to be used as a return point on the ascent grip for short rope ascents.
- Made with aluminum.
- EN 362, EN 12278 and EAC.
- It can be combined with the CAPTIV bar to favor the stress of the carabiner.
- Roller with sealed ball bearings for excellent performance.
- Minimum rope diameter of 7 mm.
- Maximum rope diameter of 13 mm.
- 18mm sheave diameter.
- Maximum working load of 2x2 = 4 kN.
- 85% yield.
- Axis resistance greater than 20 kN.
- Shaft resistance less than 8 kN.
- Resistance with the gate open of 7 kN.
- 22mm opening.
- Weight according to manufacturer 115 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EN 12278 and EAC.