designed for rope work for experienced users. It is provided with an ergonomic handle that allows comfortable control of the descent. The Auto-Lock
system from Petzl
allows easy positioning in the workplace, without having to manipulate the handle or perform a locking key.
The closing trigger allows the rope to be installed while keeping the device connected to the harness, which facilitates the passage of divisions. The protective reinforcement, made of stainless steel in the rope friction area, increases wear resistance.
- Automatic handle recoil system to limit risks in the event of involuntary action.
- Position of & quot; save & quot; the handle to reduce the risk of hooking the handle when the descender is not used and it is carried hanging from the harness.
- It has a closing trigger on the mobile side plate, so that the device is not lost while facilitating the installation of the rope and the passage of divisions.
- Pivoting cam for easier rope retrieval. It also allows you to convert a lifting system to a reversible or to make short rope ascents (in combination with a pedal and a blocking grip).
- For single rope from 10.5 to 11.5 mm in diameter.
- Tested individually.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 400 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 341 class A, EN 12841 type C, EN 15151-1 and NFPA 1983.