Multipurpose belay−rappel device, by Petzl
, for rock climbing, multi−pitch climbing and mountaineering.
The new Reverso
is ultra−light and user−friendly. It provides assisted braking for one or two second climbers from the top of a pitch.
Versatile and compact, it weighs in at just 57g
Depending on the rope diameter, age and flexibility, the V−shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking.
Compatible with most rope diameters: single: 8.5 −10.5 mm, half ropes: 7.1 − 9.2 mm and twin ropes: 6.9 − 9.2 mm.
- Ultra−light and compact design.
- Forged aluminium.
- Compatible with single ropes: 8.5 −10.5 mm, half ropes: 7.1 - 9.2 mm and twin ropes: 6.9 -9.2 mm
- Can be used to belay one or two seconds and for rappel and multi-pitch climbs
- Independent and simultaneous belaying of two seconds in Reverso mode
- While belaying in Reverso mode, a carabiner placed in the release hole allows the belayer to give slack when the device is under tension
- Engraved rope installation diagrams on device for belay and Reverso
- V-shaped friction grooves for controlled braking
- Rounded design of rope slots limits wear
- Intuitive to use
- EN 15151_2, UIAA.