removable anchor by Petzl
with locking function designed for caving equipment. It is made of stainless steel and can be easily installed and removed without the need for tools. The locking feature reduces the risk of inadvertent removal.
The connection hole is wide and ergonomic, which makes it easy to clip. Allows you to put up to two carabiners simultaneously. Due to the thickness of the plate and the rounded edges, wear of the connectors is prevented.
For optimal use of the anchor, the hole must be perfectly cylindrical. Use a three or four point drill bit
- Made of 316L stainless steel.
- Diameter of 8 mm.
- Drilling length of 5 cm.
- Drilling diameter of 8 mm.
- Shear strength in concrete 50 Mpa of 15 kN.
- Resistance to extraction in concrete 50 Mpa of 12 kN.
- Approximate weight of 45 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 795.