The new Pro Traxion is a very efficient loss-resistant progress capture pulley for work-at-height and rescue.
In order to maximize simplicity and safety, this progress capture pulley was designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use and thanks to its lower connection point it allows different types of hauling systems
With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads on big walls or in work environments. The Pro Traxion should form an essential part of the basic equipement for rescue groups as it substitutes the traditional pulley/ascender used for hauling systems during rescue operations.
- Loss-resistant pulley:
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Compatible with rope diameters from 8 to 13mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38mm
- Working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5kN
- Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2,5kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %
- Approx. weight: 265g
- CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 Technical Use