High resistance oval carabiner Oxan
. A high-resistance carabiner, made of steel, intended for use in difficult environments. The oval and symmetrical shape allows the carabiner to be optimally positioned when mounting anchors or connecting to metal structures.
automatic safety locking system provides maximum security while working, by making accidental opening very difficult. The Oxan can be combined with the Captiv bar to favor the stress of the carabiner along the major axis, limit the risk of tipping and make it secure with the device.
- Made of steel.
- Triact-Lock closure, triple action automatic lock.
- Keylock system.
- Profile in H.
- Aperture of 20 mm.
- Major axis strength: 38 kN.
- Minor axis resistance: 16 kN.
- Open gate resistance: 15 kN.
- Approximate weight of 230 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.1, NFPA 1983, CSA Z259.12 and EAC.