Multi-directional semi-circle OMNI carabiner for fastening the FALCON ASCENT harnesses and for attaching a CROLL ventral rope clamp. It is available in two locking systems: manual SCREW-LOCK system or automatic TRIACT-LOCK system.
- Multi-directional carabiner to fasten the FALCON ASCENT harness by joining the two attachment points and/or connect a CROLL ventral rope clamp (FALCON ASCENT)
- Strength: 15 kN (in all directions)
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
- Two locking systems available - SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked and TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- Materials: aluminum
- Certifications: CE EN 362