brand descender with integrated locking pulley. Its design is perfect for technical rescue operations. Compatible with ropes from 10.5 to 11.5 mm.
It facilitates the handling of heavy loads, both in lowering and lifting, and can be used in a main system or in a safety system at the same time.
The Maestro S
has an ergonomic handle and an integrated brake that allow you to comfortably control the descent, while the transition from the lowering position to the lifting position is immediate without having to resume the load.
The integrated locking pulley, with large-diameter sheave and sealed ball bearing,
ensures excellent lifting performance.
- Designed for technical rescue operations.
- Locking system with integrated progress capture pulley, allows the same device to be used to descend and transport.
- Easy to install the rope, thanks to the markings indicated on the device.
- Controlled and comfortable descent, even for heavy loads.
- Ergonomic grip.
- Integrated brake, allows to control the descent.
- Stainless steel protection reinforcement in the rope friction area.
- Auto-Lock system, automatic rope lock, allows easy positioning in the workplace, without having to manipulate the handle or perform a locking key.
- Excellent lifting performance.
- Integrated locking pulley, with large diameter sheave and sealed ball bearing, has a unique direction of rotation for excellent lifting performance.
- Compatibility with ropes from 10.5 to 11, 5 mm in diameter.
- Maximum working load: 250 kg.
- Approximate weight of 1100 g.
- Certifications: CE (10), EN 341 type 2 class A, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC.