lanyard by Petzl
for heligree at height, allows to be sure during the different phases of a rescue thanks to an adjustable rope that is released instantly and thus frees the victim , the lifeguard and the helicopter of the anchorage from where the rescue is taking place.
The handling of the Lezard heligathe lanyard is easy thanks to the identification by color code and the very fast and precise adjustment of the length of the adjustable rope thanks to the Adjust blocker.
The Lezard lanyard does not include an energy absorber. It should only be used if the drop factor is less than 1.
IMPORTANT: Due to the specificity of this device, it is mandatory to have received training on its use through Petzl or an authorized body.
- Made with aluminum, stainless steel, polyamide and elastomer.
- Large upper hole to connect to the helicopter crane.
- Double lower anchor line to connect the lifeguard and the victim.
- Adjustable rope that allows to adjust its length to connect to the meeting.
- Carabiner fixed to connect stretcher.
- Easy carabiner thanks to the correct position of the carabiners.
- Vertigo Twist Lock connectors for lifeguard and victim.
- Vertigo Wire-Lock connector.
- Weight according to manufacturer 880 g.
- The Lezard has been developed by Petzl based on the patent registered by Jean-Louis Rocourt.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Certifications: CE.