Self-braking descender with anti-panic function adapted to rescue maneuvers, thanks to the range of ropes it supports (11.5 - 13 mm), and to certain specific peculiarities of this model.
CE EN 341 class A. CE EN 12841 type C, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC.
- Designed for rescue: no closing trigger.
- Multi-function handle that allows, depending on the situation:
- Release the rope and control the descent with the hand holding the free end.
- Move more easily on an inclined or horizontal plane (thanks to the button on the handle).
- Freeze in the workplace without a lock key.
- Anti-panic function that is activated if the user pulls too hard on the handle: it brakes and automatically stops the descent.
- Error indicator cam to limit the risk of accident due to incorrect rope placement. The shape of the cam is designed to improve rope glide on the ascent.
- Pivoting cam for easier rope retrieval. It also makes it possible to convert a lifting system into a reversible or to make short rope ascents (in combination with a pedal and a blocking grip.
- Lowering heavy loads up to 272 kg (use reserved for expert users, see the technical data sheet of the device).
- Available in black (on request).
- It accepts ropes from 11.5 to 13 mm in diameter.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 530 g.