Adjustable lanyard with high resistance to abrasion
thanks to its aramid fiber
The Grillon Plus
lanyard is used to create restraint systems as a complement to a fall arrest device. It allows the necessary length to be adjusted with great ease and precision, depending on the characteristics of the workplace, to position yourself comfortably.
Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double:
- In double from the side attachment points of the harness, when the user is working on their feet. This type of connection guarantees a better distribution of the load on the harness belt. Adjustment is done by tightening the pivoting cam.
- Single from the ventral attachment point of the harness when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is distributed between the waist and the thighs for more comfort. Adjustment is done by activating the handle and holding, at the same time, the free end of the lanyard.
Certified according to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Aramid fiber rope with excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Terminals sewn on both ends with a plastic sleeve to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Strings available as a spare part.
- Certifications: CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, EAC.