Ultra−light harness by Petzl
, designed for technical mountaineering and ski touring.
is the brand’s lightest harness and can be put on without removing your skis or crampons. Ultra light and compact, thanks to a buckle−free construction, the Fly weighs just 130g size M.
Comfort foam is removable, which reduces weight even further to a mere 100g. Features include multiple gear loops and ice−screw holders for carrying your essential gear on technical ascents.
- Ultra−light model for ski touring and technical mountaineering.
- On/off without lifting your feet from the ground
- Innovative buckle−free construction.
- FUSEFRAME technology with removable comfort foam.
- 2 gear loops and 4 additional loops.
- CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
S: waist 66−76 cm, legloops 50−56 cm.
M: waist 76−86 cm, legloops 52−58 cm.
L: waist 86−96 cm, legloops 54-60 cm.
- Removable comfort foam weighs 30 g.
- Approx. weight w/o foam: 100 g size M.