Ice−axe for technical ice−climbing and dry tooling.
With a sharp angle of the handle, the Ergonomic
ice axe, by Petzl
offers maximum performance for prolonged hanging and increased power when pulling both on ice−climbs and for dry tooling. The double handle offers multiple grip options and stable hand switching.
Featuring a Dry Pick, for optimized inverted positions and the weights facilitate slotting into cracks. The Mini Marteau minimalist hammer and protected head is great for hammering pitons back in. The axe is totally modular and can be configured to your needs for each adventure.
- Material: Aluminium, steel and glass fiber reinforced plastic.
- Upper handle is over−molded and bi−material, for excellent grip and insulation from the cold.
- Lower handle is offset to protect hand from contact with the ice and enhance comfort when suspended .
- DRY pick is tapered at tip (3.3 mm) and versatile across all terrain: rock, snow and ice. The serrated edge stabilizes inverted positions .
- Blade and shaft type 2.
- Included: Dry blade, Masselotte weights, mini Marteau and Griprest.