carabiner with lockable connection point by Petzl
for attachment to a double lanyard or a restraint lanyard.
The locking connection point allows the carabiner to be attached directly to the lanyards. Thus, in case of damage to the lanyard, it can be reused. The excellent grip in the hand and the automatic locking system facilitate the manipulations in the fractionation step.
- Made of aluminum.
- Connector with automatic locking system.
- Keylock system.
- Profile in H.
- Closing opening of 25 mm.
- Major axis resistance: 25 kN.
- Open gate resistance 10 kN.
- Approximate weight of 160 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 362.