powerful headlamp by Petzl
, with multiple light beams, battery operated and equipped with Face2Face anti-glare function. It allows to evolve in explosive ATEX environments.
In BOOST mode it reaches a power of 430 lumens. It has a multiple light beam, offers four lighting modes that allow it to adapt to each situation, work at hand, proximity, movement and distance vision.
It enables teamworkers to be face-to-face without being dazzled to collaborate more effectively. It can be worn on Vertex and Alveo helmets, thanks to the supplied plates. Meets the requirements of the ATEX zone 2/22 certification (II 3 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135 ° C Db) for working in an environment exposed to the risk of explosion.
- Up to 430 lumens of power.
- Constant Lighting Technology.
- Four lighting modes and a Boost.
- Type of light beam: Wide, mixed or focused.
- Power supply 4 AA / LR06 batteries.
- IP67 tightness.
- Supplied with two plates to fix it on Vertex and Alveo helmets.
- Approximate weight of 360 g (with batteries).
- Certifications: CE, II 3 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135 ° C Db ambient temperature: -20 ° C to + 40 ° C.