Lightweight glove for rappelling and securing Codex Plus
that combines the durability of work gloves with the sensitivity necessary for handling climbing equipment.
With a double layer of protection on the palm and other contact areas. The back is resistant to abrasion, with areas of breathable anti-abrasion nylon. It has a hole to secure the gloves to the harness with a carabiner.
- Ergonomic cut.
- High quality goatskin and reinforced palm.
- Double layer of leather for greater protection in contact areas (tips, palm and between thumb and index finger).
- Breathable anti-abrasion elastic nylon outer parts for excellent ventilation.
- Cuff with velcro closure & reg; Made of neoprene for a better fit.
- Reinforced hole to hang them from the harness.
- Approximate weight 140 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 420, EN 388 (3133) and EAC.