All round harness ideal for long climbing routes, cragging, ice climbing, glacier traverses or via ferrata. It is totally adjustable, to give the perfect fit to any user.
The robust construction of the Petzl Corax
makes it ideal for both summer and winter activities. It distributes load between the waist and the legs, increasing comfort in activities where we will be hanging for extended periods.
It is equipped with DoubleBlack
buckles with are easily adjustable and to centre the harness with ease. There are two rigid front equipment loops and two flexible rear equipment loops allowing us to carry all the necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack. The waist has been designed to optimise ventilation and wick away moisture with a soft reticulated fabric used in pressure points.
- Materials: high−strength polyester webbing, closed−cell foam, polyester.
- Waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position.
- Durable construction for summer and winter activities.
- Adjustable leg loops allow easy adjustment of the harness to different body types and clothing.
- Detachable leg elastics.
- FRAME Technology design allows the weight to be distributed between the waistbelt and the leg loops.
- Pressure points lined with soft reticulated fabric.
- Tie in points are reinforced improving abrasion resistance.
- Two rigid front equipment loops and two flexible, high−capacity equipment loops in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack.
- Accessory loop in rear centre.
- Compatible with CARITOOL EVO for transporting ice screws.
- Waist measurements 65−96 cm (Size 1), 76−107 cm (Size 2).
- Thigh measurements 48,5−59 cm (Size 1), 54−67 cm (Size 2)
- Approx. weight 490 g (Size 1), 530 (Size 2).
- Certificates: CE EN 12277 tipo C y UIAA.