Carabiner-shaped gear holder accessory to organize gear in the harness.
Practical and versatile, it allows you to organize your material comfortably. It also allows you to easily hook and unhook an ice ax or hammer. Compatible with any type of harness, they can be placed wherever you want and as many as you need according to your activity.
ATTENTION: this tool holder is not an PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Tools are inserted and removed with a simple movement of the hand.
- It is placed on the waist loop of Petzl harnesses (some models of this brand have specific loops for this), or on the strap of the harnesses.
- Small upper hole to secure the tools that we do not want to lose by means of a cord.
- Ideal for carrying tools.
- Maximum authorized load 5 Kg.
- Main materials, stainless steel trigger, glass fiber reinforced plastic body.
- Weight according to manufacturer 50 g.