17 cm quickdraws equipped with Petzl
Ange size S carabiners, ultralight design with two Ange S carabiners to optimize weight.
The new generation carabiner is halfway between the traditional trigger carabiners and the classic clip closure carabiners. It combines the fluid movement of the spring-loaded trigger and the lightness of the clip systems. The MonoFil Keylock
technology and the H-profile make it ultralight.
The Finesse tape is made of PHED
equipped with a String so that the carabiner is positioned correctly.
- Carabiner made of aluminum.
- Monofil Keylock clip closure on two Ange S. carabiners
- H-shaped profile
- Trigger opening 23 mm.
- Longitudinal resistance of 20 kN / 20 kN.
- Open gate resistance 9 KN / 9 kN.
- Transverse resistance 7 kN / 7 kN.
- Belt resistance 22 kN.
- String S.
- PHED tape with 17 cm and 10 mm polyamide seams.
- Certifications: CE EN 12275, EN 566 and UIAA.
- Weight complete tape 66 g.