10 cm ultralight quickdraw for mountaineering equipped with Ange carabiners in size S from Petzl
. This new generation carabiner is halfway between the traditional trigger carabiners and the classic clip closure carabiners. It combines the fluid movement of the spring-loaded trigger and the lightness of the clip systems. The MonoFil Keylock
technology and the H-profile make it ultralight.
The Finesse strap is made of PEHD
very light material and they are also equipped with a String so that the carabiner is positioned correctly.
- Carabiner made of aluminum.
- Monofil Keylock clip closure in Ange S.
- H-shaped profile
- 10 cm HDPE tape with polyamide seams.
- 23mm trigger opening.
- Longitudinal resistance of 20 kN.
- Open gate resistance 9 kN.
- Transverse resistance 7 kN.
- Belt resistance 22 kN.
- String S.
- Certifications: CE EN 12275, EN 566 and UIAA.
- Full tape weight 63 g.