lanyard with integrated energy absorber and captive carabiners. Designed to be secured to a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or lift platform.
The Absorbica-I international version
is certified according to American and European standards. The absorber works with tearing in stages to limit the deceleration supported by light weights. Features a sturdy zippered textile sleeve to protect the energy absorber from abrasion and splashes.
- Materials: polyester, polyamide and steel.
- Length of 150 cm.
- Supplied with two captive steel carabiners, with automatic Triact-Lock.
- Works with users weighing between 50 and 130 kg.
- Strong textile cover with zip to protect the absorber.
- Maximum authorized length with connectors: 170 cm.
- Maximum free height of 575 cm.
- Approximate weight of 930 g.
- Certifications: ANSI Z359.13 12 feet (130 - 310 lbs.), ANSI Z359.12, EN 355, EN 354 and EN 362.