The reasons for the popularity of this model from the Patagonia
brand lies in something very simple: maximum thermal insulation
with minimum weight
The new outer fabric is more than a change of look, it is resistant to abrasion, windproof and water repellent, as well as being made of 100% polyester.
It is a garment filled with 800 fill power
European goose feathers of the highest quality. This type of padding has been distributed evenly throughout the garment thanks to its compartmentalization in baffles. An insulation that stands out for its incredible thermal capacity, efficiently retaining the body heat that our body naturally produces. It is also extremely light and compressible, which greatly facilitates the moment of carrying the garment packed and stored inside our backpack.
The Down Sweater Hoody
is perfect for mountaineers, mountaineers, skiers and other athletes who also enjoy the high mountains during the winter months.
- Ripstop pattern and made of 100% polyester with a hydro repellent DWR coating.
- Longer hem construction.
- Full front zip with storm flap and chin guard.
- Construction by partitions.
- Cuffs with elastic trim.
- Internal security pocket on the chest in which we can also pack the jacket. Does not include carabiner.
- Two hand pockets with Vilson zippers and garages.
- Adjustable drawstring hem.
- Technical and light for all kinds of situations.
- Shell 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR water repellent treatment.
- 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop liner with DWR hydro repellent treatment.
- High quality insulation with 800 + Fill European goose down.
- Approximate weight of 428 g.