backpack from the Osprey
brand, designed for multi-day trekking. It incorporates a multitude of practical details to make our trips more comfortable. Access through the sides, and the one included in the rear base, provide easy and comfortable access points to the main compartment of the backpack.
backrest with adherent mesh and foam offers very good breathability and comfort to the body. Together with the Pre-curved BioForm
moldable hip belt and the NeoSpacer
adjustable harness they help increase comfort for a perfect fit. This set of elements help to distribute the load and transport it in the most comfortable way possible.
The elastic pockets on the front and sides of the backpack are ideal for storing anything you want to compress in them, designed for access to water bottles, in addition to its Stow-On-The-Go
which allows the walking sticks to be carried comfortably.
A backpack that offers a custom, lightweight fit with moderate bulk.
- 88 liter capacity.
- 420D High Tenacity Nylon fabric, strong and durable.
- Moldable hip belt Pre-curved BioForm .
- Side pockets in stretch mesh with InsideOut ™ compression.
- AirScape back panel with foam-rubber edges.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- NeoSpacer adjustable torso harness.
- Elastic front pocket.
- Lumbar belt with twin pockets.
- Separate compartment in the base for the sleeping bag.
- Ice ax holder.
- Stow-on-the-Go system to fix the poles.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Twin compression straps.
- Side access with zip.
- Dimensions 94 x 41 x 44 cm.
- Approximate weight of 2380 g.