Xenith 70 W
backpack from the Osprey
brand with a specific design for the female anatomy and with a perfect capacity for trekking or multi-day crossings. It incorporates a multitude of practical details to make our trips more comfortable. The access through the sides, and the one included in the rear base, provide more practical and comfortable access points to the main compartment of the backpack.
backrest with adherent mesh and foam offers very good breathability and comfort to the body. Together with the Pre-curved BioForm
moldable hipbelt and the NeoSpacer
adjustable harness they help increase comfort for a perfect fit. This set of elements help to distribute the load and transport it in the most comfortable way possible.
The elastic pockets on the front and on the sides of the backpack are ideal for storing anything you want to compress in them, designed for access to water bottles, in addition to its Stow-On-The-Go
which allows the walking sticks to be carried comfortably.
A backpack that offers a custom, lightweight fit with moderate bulk.
- Model for women.
- Capacity of 70 liters.
- 420D High Tenacity Nylon fabric, strong and durable.
- Moldable hip belt Pre-curved BioForm .
- Side pockets in stretch mesh with InsideOut & trade; compression.
- AirScape back panel with foam-rubber edges.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- NeoSpacer adjustable torso harness.
- Elastic front pocket.
- Lumbar belt with twin pockets.
- Separate compartment in the base for the sleeping bag.
- Ice ax holder.
- Stow-on-the-Go system to fix the poles.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Twin compression straps.
- Side access with zip.
- Dimensions of 86 x 38 x 42 cm.
- Approximate weight of 2260 g.