The Kyte 66
backpack is a lightweight backpack, designed for women and perfect for multi-day excursions where lightness is paramount.
This model has a rear panel made with AirScape
technology, thanks to which air flows through the structure in an upward direction, thus there is always air recirculation. It also incorporates mobility and regulation in the shoulder straps and die-cut foam hipbelt, which prevents excessive sweating and exceptional ventilation for running with total freedom.
The design of this backpack is designed to be able to carry the material as accessible as possible, for this, it has zippered pockets on each side of the hipbelt, small items can be stored, such as the phone, energy bars, gels, GPS, etc without fear of getting lost. At the top of the mushroom is another conveniently located pocket, perfect for gloves, hat, map, etc.
On the front of the backpack there is also a large elastic pocket that is used to carry an additional jacket or layer of clothing. On the sides of the backpack there are also two pockets, so the more things you carry on hand, the less time you will need to search the backpack.
To be able to access the largest compartment, the Osprey
brand Kyte 46 has a wide entrance, in this way the material is removed very comfortably, it also incorporates a zipper at the bottom for access to the bottom compartment, eliminating the need to always unload the backpack from the top.
Another very striking feature is the exclusive Stow -on-the -Go
system, with which the poles can be placed in the backpack, without having to remove it. The system is very simple, you just have to put the ends of the poles in the elastic bands on one side.
- Designed for women.
- Backrest with AirScape system, in molded foam and ventilation channels.
- Elastic front pocket.
- Trident with built-in whistle.
- Elastic side pockets.
- Backpack cover included.
- Two pockets with zip closure, incorporated into the hipbelt.
- Quick clamping system for poles, Stow-on-the-Go.
- Two hooks for the ice axes.
- Elastic chest strap for a better fit.
- Compartment in the base for the sleeping bag with internal separation.
- External access for the hydration system.
- Front anchor points.
- Removable straps for transporting the mat.
- Compression tapes.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- 66 liter capacity.
- Dimensions of 75 (l) x 31 (w) x 29 (d).
- Approximate weight of 1760 g.