series has been developed specifically for women, optimally distributing weight and adapting perfectly to female morphology. This backpack is designed to withstand any trail all year round.
During hot conditions, the adjustable Airscape
back panel keeps us ventilated while offering the support you need to carry your load.
The backpack has an external compartment to store the hydration bag and always have it close at hand.
For overnight trips, larger items such as the sleeping mat can be attached to the lower outer straps and put your sleeping bag in the compartment at the bottom.
system for storing the poles through the two elastic rings that allows quick and easy donning. It has dual rings to hang the ice ax, very useful in winter weather, and a front elastic pocket where you can store wet items. Compression straps keep your load safe and under control.
- Specific shape for women.
- Capacity of 36 liters.
- AirScape back panel with foam-rubber edges for ventilation.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Access to the upper flap.
- Elastic front pocket.
- Hip belt with twin zippered pockets.
- Stow-on-the-Go pole fixation system.
- Eyelets for ice ax.
- Built-in and removable rain cover.
- Adjustable back length.
- Compartment in the base for the sleeping bag with internal separation.
- Twin vertical pockets with side closures.
- External access to the hydration bag area.
- Fixed top compartment pocket with dual zippers.
- Front fixing points to carry material.
- Specific straps to carry the insulation in the lower part.
- Side compression straps.
- Zippered mesh pocket under top flap.
- Approximate weight of 1450 g.