series has been developed to withstand any trail all year round. In wet and rainy conditions, the rain cover offers the necessary protection to keep your belongings always dry. During hot conditions the adjustable Airscape
back panel keeps it ventilated while giving you the support you need to carry your load.
Staying hydrated in hot weather is essential, that's why it has an exterior compartment to store the hydration bag and always have it close at hand. The spaced mesh harness along with the lap belt provide the solution to carry the load comfortably.
For outings in which we are going to be several days, larger items, such as the sleeping mat, can be attached to the lower external straps and put the sleeping bag in the compartment located in the base that it has with closures. Keeping the rest of your gear neatly organized is easy with dual zippered pockets and hip belt.
system avoids the constant & # 39; take out and save & # 39; of the poles through the two elastic rings for quick and easy donning. It has dual rings to hang the ice ax, very useful in winter weather, and a front elastic pocket where you can store wet items apart from the rest of your clothing. Compression straps keep your load safe and under control.
- Capacity 68 liters.
- AirScape back panel with foam-rubber edges for ventilation.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Access to the upper flap.
- Elastic front pocket.
- Hip belt with twin zippered pockets.
- Stow-on-the-Go pole fixation system.
- Eyelets for ice ax.
- Built-in and removable rain cover.
- Adjustable back length.
- Compartment in the base for the sleeping bag with internal separation.
- Twin vertical pockets with side closures.
- External access to the hydration bag area.
- Fixed top compartment pocket with dual zippers.
- Front fixing points to carry material.
- Specific straps to carry the insulation in the lower part.
- Side compression straps.
- Access by vertical zip.
- Zippered mesh pocket under top flap.
- Approximate weight of 1820 g.