backpack with a capacity of 58 liters has been developed to withstand any trail throughout the year. In wet and rainy conditions, the rain cover offers the necessary protection to keep your belongings always dry.
During hot conditions the adjustable Airscape
back panel keeps you ventilated while giving you the support you need to carry your load. It also has an exterior compartment to store the hydration bag and always have it at hand. The spaced mesh harness along with the lap belt provide the solution to carry the load comfortably.
system makes it easy to store the poles through the two elastic rings. Dual rings to hang the ice ax, very useful in winter weather, and front elastic pocket where you can store wet items apart from the rest of your clothing.
- Capacity of 58 liters.
- AirScape back panel with foam-rubber edges for ventilation.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Access to the upper flap.
- Elastic front pocket.
- Hip belt with twin zippered pockets.
- Stow-on-the-Go pole fixation system.
- Eyelets for ice ax.
- Built-in and removable rain cover.
- Adjustable back length.
- Compartment in the base for the sleeping bag with internal separation.
- Twin vertical pockets with side closures.
- External access to the hydration bag area.
- Fixed top compartment pocket with dual zippers.
- Front fixing points to carry material.
- Specific straps to carry the insulation in the lower part.
- Side compression straps.
- Zippered mesh pocket under top flap.
- Approximate weight of 1780 g.