Versatile and practical backpack from the Osprey
brand. With a capacity of 18 liters, enough to carry all the material we need for quick day outings in the mountains.
The Escapist 18
features an AirScape ™
rear backrest consisting of molded ribbed foam, covered with mesh and air channels for maximum comfort, portability and performance. On the descents you will notice how the Biostretch ™
belt and harness keep the backpack comfortably in sync with your back.
system allows the helmet to be worn safely on the backrest. Carrying the phone and glasses by hand in the anti-scratch pockets in the harness and the main compartment will allow us to keep our equipment neat and in good condition. Stretch InsideOut ™
pockets and PowerMesh ™
help keep your gear organized. The interior organizer ensures easy organization for tools, spare parts and clothing.
- BioStretch ™ Moldable Harness and Belt
- AirScape back panel to improve ventilation.
- Adjustment strap in the sternum area with emergency whistle.
- Elastic mesh side pockets with InsideOut ™ compression system.
- Access to the panel with closure.
- Pockets with anti-scratch closures to protect sunglasses and electronic devices.
- Built-in rain cover.
- LidLock ™ accessory to fix the bicycle helmet.
- Reflective elements.
- Adjustable length for the chest area.
- Pocket on the hipbelt with zip closure.
- Compatible with hydration reservoirs.
- Elastic front pocket.
- Entry at the base with closure.
- Internal organizer for accessories and tools.
- External hydration access.
- Fastening ring on the rear for the LED bicycle light.
- Front zip pocket.
- Top closing access.
- Dimensions of 48 x 23 x 28 cm.
- Approximate weight of 790 g.