is an ultralight aluminum racket with an ergonomic hybrid handle for optimal transmission of force. It has a capacity of 2.5 liters in each stroke and is robust and resistant thanks to the geometry of the loading area to be able to shovel the hardest snow without fear of breaking or damage. It has non-slip grooves in the upper area of the blade for correct traction with boots.
It is essential that we have the best tools and that they are made of the best material when we are talking about a security element that will allow us to save the lives of our colleagues. This is why the Ortovox
brand has created a series of snow safety elements to be part of the avalanche rescue set (arva + shovel + probe) for every mountaineer, mountaineer or skier who intends to venture into the heart of the snowy mountain.
The Bagder shovel is one of these elements, its aluminum construction guarantees maximum resistance, practically unbreakable, with which we can shovel even on the hardest snows. Designed for those who seek lightness, robustness and functionality above all else and who are aware that when it comes to mountain rescue and safety, having the best equipment is essential.
- Specific blade geometry to increase strength and load capacity.
- Ergonomic handle for efficient transmission of force.
- Anti-slip grooves in the upper part of the blade for a correct traction with the boots.
- Length of the handle extended 70 cm and 45 cm folded.
- Dimensions of the shovel 28x21x4 cm.
- Hardened AL5052 sheet.
- Hardened AL6061 T6 handle.
- Approximate weight of 625 g.