piste skis with double titanal laminate, a high-performance model aimed at expert skiers looking for precision and nerve.
The Doberman Spitfire Pro FDT
have a powerful Energy 2 TI
construction with sidewall-type sides, wood core and double titanal laminate
, making of these skis an element with which to travel the slopes efficiently.
Its design has features that make it easier to handle than a competition ski, its profile allows smooth transitions and greater ease at the beginning of turns due to the design of its tip.
- Model for advanced and expert level skiers.
- Construction Energy 2 IT.
- Wood core.
- Lateral sidewall.
- Double laminate of titanal.
- Full camber.
- Dimensions 122-72-102 mm (168 cm).
- Turning radius of 15 m (168 cm).
- TPX 12 FDT bindings.
- DIN 4-12 TC regulation.