Ultralight and compact two−person tent for 3−season backpacking.
With a spacious interior and fast pitching, the MSR Hubba Hubba NX
allows maximum enjoyment and performance, on all your backpacking adventures. Updated with durable Easton Syclone poles and Xtreme Shield waterproof coating.
Pitch either just the fly or the inner tent for versatile summer camping or use both for greater protection. Designed with symmetrical geometry and includes a small vestibule for material and boots.
- Two−person capacity
- Two doors
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.60 kg / 3 lb 8 oz; optional Fast & Light Body setup 1.36 kg / 3 lb.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side−entry vestibules to store gear.
- Easton Syclone Poles: Cutting−edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield Waterproof Coating: Ultra−durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Two large StayDry doors with built−in rain gutters; adaptable, cross−ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub−and−pole system; ultra−compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non−tapered floor
- Large, easy−entry D−shaped StayDry door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll−up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake−out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy−outs
- Durable high−tenacity nylon fabrics
- Ultra−durable Easton Syclone poles
- Xtreme Shield System (long−lasting waterproof coating & precision-stitched seams)
- Stakes, guy-out cords and compression stuff sack with carry handle included
- Packed dimensions: 46 x 15 cm
- Footprint not included