A basic cooking and eating system for backpackers who keep their kitchen kit lightweight and simple. Mugs, plates, and a pot for cooking―the MSR Alpinist 2 System has all the basics for melting snow or whipping up a quick meal on the trail. Aluminum and polypropylene materials keep all the components light, and the nesting storage design gives this system a small footprint inside your pack. Eat like a king whether you're a solo backpacker with a big appetite or a pair of backpackers keeping things simple. Ideal for alpine ascents or long-distance journeys.
- Hard-anodized pot is highly durable, lightweight, and big enough to store the entire eating system nested inside
- Pot lid has a built in strainer to make cooking pasta or veggies even easier
- DeepDish plates keep big meals or soup contained, and the polypropylene material is easy to clean
- Talon pot handle makes it safer and easier to grab the pot while cooking
- Insulated mugs keep hot beverages hot, and include lids have built in sipping spouts
- System includes one 2.4L pot with strainer lid, two polypropylene plates, one pot handle, and two insulated mugs with lids