Skis with great stability and generous skate from the Movement
brand, a high-performance and precision model focused on advanced-level skiers looking for versatile boards capable of moving on all types of terrain, especially on powder snow. .
feature CTS Light
construction with a light poplar wood core and double pentaxial carbon fiber laminate
to maximize torsional strength and obtain greater stability, precision and grip on hard snow.
Its double rocker profile design allows excellent flotation in deep snow and better maneuverability in turns. Add VA-TECH
system for vibration reduction and shock absorption technology ASA
- Model for mountain skiing.
- CTS Light sandwich construction.
- Poplar wood core.
- Carbon 5-Axis double pentaxial carbon fiber axis.
- ASA shock absorption technology.
- VA-TECH anti vibration system.
- Base P-Tex 4000.
- Fiberglass laminate in the skate area.
- Dimensions of 128/89/116 mm in 177 cm.
- Turning radius of 18 m in 177 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1,380 g in 177 cm.