range of Movement
was created to offer versatile skis, easy to handle and capable of tackling any type of snow. In this scenario the Apple 80
presents an ultra-modern geometry, as well as a solid and light construction, with sidewall and ASA
system on the flank.
Wood core to improve the flex and handling of the board and its elasticity, triaxial reinforcement that improves the torsion of the ski in the curve without losing flex on the entry and exit of the turn and without adding weight.
Short rocker on the tip that allows an improvement in the entry of the turn and greater comfort when changing snow without losing nerve as it has a wide camber surface, and a slightly raised tail to favor the exit of the turn.
- Ski touring for beginners and intermediate skiers.
- Construction: Sandwich Sidewall.
- Poplar wood core.
- Triaxial dynamic reinforcement.
- ASA absorption system and fiberglass sheet.
- Rocker on the tip
- Dimensions in 169 cm 117/80/106 mm with a radius of 18 m.
- Approximate weight of 1350 g in 169 cm.