High-end down bag from Mountain Equipment
brand, a bag suitable for mountaineering and trekking in extremely cold conditions. Excellent relationship between weight and thermicity.
The Glacier Expedition
bag is filled with 1352 grams of high quality 700 FP 90/10 feather, distributed in an H-shaped baffle construction for the perfect distribution of the feather and avoid points cold.
Its design incorporates an inner collar with easy closure, this system prevents the loss of internal heat through the neck area and maintaining a stable temperature.
Add a longitudinal baffle attached to the zipper to prevent cold from entering the area.
Wide foot area to increase comfort and adjustable hood with elastic and strap.
- Drilite & reg; outer fabric Loft ™ II (55g / m²), resistant, light, breathable and water repellent.
- Water column of the outer fabric of 1,500 mm / cm².
- 700 PF 90/10 feather fill.
- Filler quantity of 1352 grams.
- Regular size for users up to 185 cm tall.
- Left zipper.
- H-shaped baffle construction
- Inside zip flap with padding.
- Inner collar with Lode Lock ™ closure system.
- Comfort temperature of & # 8722; 35 ° C.
- Dimensions folded 34 x 29 x 25 cm.
- Includes compression and transport sleeve.
- Approximate weight of 2020 g.